Monday, July 28, 2008

Purpose


"Jesus Loves Me" by Kathryn Fincher


@ artprints.com

The main purpose of this blog is this: it's a great place to put my thoughts. I sometimes have so many thoughts running around in my head that the only way I can deal with any of them is to write them down.

I am also going to write about the things I'm studying in the Bible. The name of my blog is Heaven Bound and that's what it's all about. Living my life in a God pleasing way as I learn and grow on my way to my heavenly home. These studies are mainly for me (and my darlings if they want join in ); but, if you stop by and would like to join in too you are most welcome.

Currently I have a million plus scripture studies going through my head and I hope to get them all written down here. I want to take a scripture and truly THINK and MEDITATE and STUDY it completely to get everything out of it that I can.

In this way I hope to grow as a Christian and teach my Children as I go.

Your welcome to grow along with me :o)

No comments: