Monday, January 28, 2008

Count your blessings




For the past week our family has been sharing some nasty germs. Croupy cough, fevers, tummy troubles... you get the idea. Anyway, as a mom it's hard to see everyone feeling so yucky. And, it's especially hard to keep a good attitude when "mom" is one of the yucky ones!





So, after about a week of this I thought it would be a good idea to perk myself up a bit by counting my blessings.




Knowing God
My Bibles
My husband
My 4 darling blessings
My home
My husbands job
Food in the pantry
heat
snuggly blankets
hugs
friends
prayers of friends!
church family
my parents
my grandparents influence
our over-all good health
oil lamps for when the power goes out
a toasty fire
a soft pup who is always grinning
washer and dryer!
oranges
hot tea
cold diet Coke
good books to read
a beautiful view
soft fuzzy yarn to knit
more hugs
smiles from the darlings who are starting to feel better
laundry folding darlings!
BLEACH
and so much more!!!

I'm a very blessed woman and I'm feeling better already.

1 comment:

Jade S. said...

Hey! I love your new blog;)

Jade